The topics in this section describe what to expect from knee surgery.
Here you will find information about conditions of the knee and the treatments provided by Orthopaedics WA. Follow the links to the topics presented using the list on this page.
Pathways for arthroscopic knee surgery, total knee replacement and unicompartmental knee replacement and ACL reconstruction provide an overview of the process from the initial appointment to post-operative treatment and what happens after you are discharged from hospital.
Patient in 2010 after total knee replacement.
You may also like to view the most frequently asked questions about knees.
See the Related links on this page.
Find what you are looking for here.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Disclaimer and Website Ethics
- Make an appointment
- Hip Services
- Bearings for hip replacement
- Hip Impingement surgery
- Hip replacement in the young
- Hip resurfacing
- Hip services
- Minimally invasive hip replacement
- Pathway for hip replacement
- Revision hip replacement
- The Young adult hip unit
- Total hip replacement
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy
- Publications by Assoc Prof Gareth Prosser
- Publications by Dr Gohil
- Publications by Dr Li-On Lam
- Publications by Mr Bucher
- Publications by Mr Mattin
- Publications by Professor Yates
- Our Services
- Shoulder-Upper body
- Distal Biceps Rupture
- Osteoarthritis of the shoulder
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder & upper body services