Mr Andrew Mattin – Publications and Presentations
- The Modified Ilioinguinal and Anterior Intrapelvic Approaches for Acetabular Fracture Fixation: Indications, Quality of Reduction and Early Outcome. Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. Chesser T, Eardley W, Mattin A, Acharya M. Ward A. J. Orthop Trauma. Vol 29, Number 2 Supplement, February 2015.
- Total hip replacement and military personnel. Literature review and recommendations. Current review to formulate guidelines for the defence force.
- Survey of Australian orthopaedic surgeons and rotator cuff management. Presented at national orthopaedic registrar conference 2010.
- Audit of orthopaedic outreach impact on West Timor for 2006–2011. Victorian annual general scientific and fellowship meeting. Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Oct 2011.
- Surgical training and the Army Reserve. Opportunities and training for surgical registrars. Victorian annual general scientific and fellowship meeting. Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Oct 2011.
- Clinical and MRI outcomes following microfracture of the glenoid and humeral head during shoulder arthroscopy. Page R, Thai D, Thomas W, Mattin A, Whan A, Shaw K. (Presented at Victorian Shoulder and Elbow Society 2014)
See the Related links on this page.